Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice | 3093 Posts |
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Northern Railway scheduled a recruitment for the post of Act Apprentice – 3093 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 20 October 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates can also try for Railway Recruitment 2021 Page for more updates.
Northern Railway: It is the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways, and it is one of the 18 Railway zones of India. Its headquarter is in New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. On 19 February 1986, it introduces the computerized passenger reservation system, and it was the first zone to launch. Northern Railways implemented the RRI (Route Relay Interlocked) system at New Delhi Railway Station, which is a modern signaling system for enhancing efficiency and safety in the operations.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice:
||As per govt norms
|| New Delhi
||20 October 2021
- The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years
Cluster Lucknow (LKO):
- LKO Div – 335 Posts
- Bridge Workshop, LKO – 43 Posts
- C&W Shop AMV LKO – 374 Posts
- Locomotive Workshop CB/LKO – 333 Posts
- Locomotive Workshop ELECT-CB/LKO – 225 Posts…Read more>>