New website of income tax has come… know how to make online PAN card in just 10 minutes
If you do not have a PAN card and you want to make a PAN card, then you can complete this work in 10 minutes. Now if you want to get instant PAN card made through online only, then you can get this card made on the official website. By the way, due to the change in the new website of Income Tax, the process has also changed. In such a situation, today we tell you how you can get a PAN card made on the new website.
You can get this PAN card made without any fees and neither do you need to upload any documents for this. You can easily make PAN card in few minutes and know its complete process….
Let us tell you that this is an Instant Pan Card, for which you do not have to wait. It can be generated digitally instantly and your PAN number is generated and it is valid like your normal PAN card. Also, you do not need to update any document for this PAN card. If you do not have a PAN card and you need a PAN immediately, then you can make it in 10 minutes and after ordering it gets printed and comes home.
Follow this process?
- First of all go to Incometax.gov.in.
- After this, come to the Our Services option on the home page and click on See More there.
- After this you have the option of Instant E-Pan, from where you can apply for Instant Pan Card.
- To get a new PAN card, click on Get New-ePIN.
- After this, you will be asked for Aadhaar number, which you have to insert in it and click on Continue option.
- After this verification will happen and you will be sent OTP on the phone number linked to Aadhaar.
- After going beyond this, you will have to fill the OTP and confirm it.
- After confirming this, you will start seeing the information related to Aadhar card on the website.
- After this, you have to verify the ID etc. and do OK.
Then this will be the process to download PAN card?
- After this again you go to the home page of this website. Here again go to Our Services option and click on See More there.
- Then click on Instant E-Pan and click on the link with Check Status.
- After this, you will be asked for Aadhaar number, which you have to insert in it.
- After this you will get OTP, enter it.
- After this, you will see your PAN card, which you can download.
- This ePAN can be downloaded, which is valid everywhere.