ISRO-URSC 2021 Recruitment Notification for JRF and RA Posts
U R Rao Satellite Centre, Bengaluru (ISRO-URSC) 2021 Recruitment Notification. ISRO-URSC has released official notification for the job openings of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow positions. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing Date is on :- 01st October, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Research Associate – 02 Posts
Junior Research Fellow – 16 Posts
Job Location – Bangalore
Other Qualification Details :-
On-line applications are invited for engaging as /Offering of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA) at U R Rao Satellite Centre, Bengaluru.
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
Maximum Age of 28 years as on 01.10.2021 i.e. the closing date of receipt of online applications but relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST and 3 years in case of OBC candidates
The following files/documents in soft copies are mandatory requirements to complete the online application:
1. Colour Passport size Photograph (JPG/JPEG file of max. 50 KB)
2. Marks card of each semester for having passed with the required percentage wherever it is applicable in the qualifying exam to be attached as single pdf (Pdf file of 500 KB).
3. NET or equivalent qualification score card for JRF (Pdf file of 500 KB).
4. For RA position- Abstract of Ph.D thesis, award of Ph.D from University, or three years experience certificate and details of research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. (Pdf file of 500 KB).
1. The position of JRF or RA will not confer any claim or right for regular appointment whatsoever in URSC or in any of ISRO/DOS Centres
2. Originals of all certificates, mark sheets of all degrees and post graduate degree, Ph.D in proof of educational qualification, NET/NET equivalent qualification score card (Equivalency Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi in case of foreign Degree) Proof of work experience, age etc. should be produced at the time of interview. Candidates should also bring self-attested photocopies of all such certificates to the interview.
3. Those Candidates who have pursued Professional course through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) are not eligible to apply for both the positions…Read more>>