IRCTC account can be updated registered mobile number, know how
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary company of Indian Railways. Booking of train tickets is done easily through IRCTC website and mobile app. The user has to register himself on IRCTC and after that ticket booking is done.
It often happens that after registering on IRCTC, users want to update their mobile number but they do not understand how to complete this task. You can easily change the mobile number registered on IRCTC.
Here’s the way:
– First go to https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search
– From now on login IRCTC account
– Click on ‘My account’ section
– Now go to ‘My Profile’
– ‘Update As soon as the ‘Profile’ option appears, the already entered mobile number will appear on the next screen
– now enter the new mobile number and click on the check box ‘Submit’
– after doing this submit by filling the OTP received on your newly entered mobile number
– Your new mobile number has been updated.
Maximum 6 tickets can be booked in a month from IRCTC. If you link your IRCTC account with Aadhaar, then this limit increases to 12. Here is the way to link IRCTC account with Aadhaar:-
1. Visit IRCTC website https://www.irctc.co.in
2. Login to account with your ID password
3. Select Aadhaar KYC
4. Enter Aadhaar number
5. Mobile number registered with Aadhaar Enter the OTP received at
6. Scroll down and click on Verify
7. In a short time you will get a message that your KYC details have been successfully updated.