Air India Express Starts 700 Flights Across 6 Countries In December: Full List Of Flights, Routes
As per the Emirates News Agency WAM, India will extend a suspension on scheduled international passenger flights until the end of December.
Continuing the ban earlier introduced during March 23 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Already, it has been extended several times and had been due to be lifted on 30 November.
So now, international flights are operating to certain countries which have reached a travel corridor agreement to operate to and from India as part of Vande Bharat Mission.
Air India Express International Flights
The international flight schedule for wholly-owned subsidiary of the Indian flag carrier, Air India Express is out for the Month of December 2020.
According to this, the airline will be operating over 700 flights from 6 countries namely Bahrain, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, and UAE under the Vande Bharat Mission and Air Bubble Arrangements.
In addition to that, the airline has announced a schedule for Saudi Arabia.
Please note here that as of now the country has not yet lifted the travel restrictions from Indians.
List Of International Flights For December 2020
Let’s go through the full list of Air India Express flights in the month of December 2020.
- For UAE, the air carrier will operate maximum number of 887 flights and connect Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah to India’s Amritsar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi and, Vijayawada.
- As per the plan, the airline will operate 28 flights between India and Bahrain and will connect Bahrain to India’s Kochi, Kozhikode, Kannur, Trivandrum, and Trichy.
- For Malaysia, it will operate 48 flights in December and it will connect Kuala Lumpur to India’s Trichy, Delhi, Kochi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
- Between India and Oman, the plan is to operate 232 flights. The flights will connect Oman’s Muscat, Salalah to India’s Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Trichy and Trivandrum.
- For Singapore, it will operate a total of 105 flights, connecting India’s Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Madurai, Trichy & Vijayawada, and Singapore.
- For Qatar, Air India Express will operate a total of 68 flights and will connect Doha, Qatar to India’s Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Mumbai, and Trichy.
What About Booking?
For bookings, Air India Express has provided different options for the bookings for these flights and tickets.
The tickets can be booked from Air India Express’s official website, Call Centers, City Offices and Authorized travel agents.